Microgrid offers design-build solar PV services for government and military projects. With proven past performance supporting a wide range of projects, our solar EPC services provide expertise, value, and proven ROI.
In addition to solar PV, Microgrid can offer design-build services for small to mid-scale wind, solar thermal, energy efficiency, microgrid design and development, electric vehicle charging stations.
- Engineering and Project Management – Complete in-house team capable of designing and managing complex installations with past performance of more than 500 green projects.
- Financing – We offer a variety of third party ownership options, such as Solar Operating Leases and Power Purchase Agreements (PPA).
- LEED Consulting – In-house experts ensure your EERE project brings the most points at the best value.
Microgrid | Innovet
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Veteran Owned Small Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
221114, 236115, 236116, 236210, 236220, 237130, 238210, 238290, 493110, 541330, 541690
Get our Microgrid-Innovet Joint
- Media Assistance – Our in-house marketing and media team can provide support to your Public Affairs Officer (PAO) to assist them in communicating the value of your solution for maximum local and national media value.
- Quality Assurance – All aspects of project delivery are subject to our extensive quality assurance program.
- Safety – All field staff are OSHA certified and every project is subject to risk analysis and reporting by our Safety Director.
- Certified – North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certified PV Installation Professionals on staff, more than any other in the region.
Government Past Performance (Partial List)
Microgrid partners with companies to qualify, engage, and win government contracts. Depending on the opportunity, our expertise can help to differentiate and provide a competitive advantage. If you are interested in potential teaming opportunities, please contact us.