Microgrid Energy sells and installs Coulomb Technologies charging stations, the most robust electric vehicle (EV) charging unit on the market.
Most major car manufacturers are currently delivering electric vehicles. Our goal is to provide accessible infrastructure to meet the vehicles and to ensure a seamless transition to EVs. Microgrid Energy is actively helping cities, utilities, businesses and consumers prepare for electric vehicles by distributing Coulomb Technologies charging stations throughout the St. Louis area. This transition will go hand in hand with the transition to locally generated energy from renewable sources. EVs result in lower carbon emissions, but when coupled with onsite solar power, the carbon footprint can go to zero.
We offer the most full featured charging stations in combination with solar and a turnkey approach, including: consulting, feasibility and site evaluation, charging station distribution, certified installation, and incentives processing.
Please, take a look at the other drop down menu items to see what vehicles are on the road, and what types of commercial and residential charging options we offer.
- Electric Vehicle basics: BEV, PHEV, HEV (pictures of each)
- What Electric Vehicles are on the road? News from the dealers and up-to-date information on charging infrastructure and vehicles
- Compare fueling cost: Ameren comparison http://www.ameren.com/Environment/ElectricVehicles/Pages/ChargingTimesEstimatedCost.aspx
- Nova EV Calculator: http://www.novacharge.net/education-corner?smpg=25&smiles=15000&sfc=3.00
- Local and national resources (list of websites)